La Quinta Inn and Suites

Discussion in Travel started by troutski • Jul 31, 2014.

1. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know about you guys, but my favorite hotel chain in the country is La Quinta Inn and Suites. They're not a five-star hotel chain or anything, but they offer great accommodations and big rooms. They allow pets at most locations without charging a big fee for said pets. I usually pay $80 to $110 per night, which I find more than reasonable for what you get. I would recommend this chain to anyone traveling where they have a location. What are your experiences with La Quinta?

2. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I'm glad you enjoy the chain of hotel and staying in one can be very expensive. $80-$110 a night isn't too bad but you could be staying places alot less expensive that provide decent accommodations.

3. jellybean

jellybeanMember

Threads:
    I love staying at La Quinta. We stayed in one for less than $100 per night that had a sitting room attached with a couch, second television, and the couch was a pullout. We didn't need it, but it was great to know that we could travel with my father or my mother-in-law and stay in a similar type of room that would allow for some privacy but not the cost of a second hotel room. The staff was very courteous and gave fast service.