Latest Macbook Air's Battery Life Is Fantastic!

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by troutski • May 9, 2015.

1. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most reviewers of the 2015 Macbook Air (13.3-inch) have noted that the laptop obtains crazy battery life figures. A couple of reviewers managed 18 hours of battery life for streaming video, and most others have eclipsed 12 hours with ease. It's amazing to me that other manufacturers have barely caught up in the battery life battle.

Apple is still king, though far more underpowered Chromebooks can manage 10 to 13 hours of battery life. Few ultrabooks can best those figures, though, and it's been like that for years. Apple has been ahead of the game with battery life since nearly the beginning.

2. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    That's good to know! I'm thinking of getting a Mac and I'm glad Apple is still doing amazing things to the technology world. I've always been a fan of Apple and they really do live up to my expectations. :D

3. sharatharadhya

sharatharadhyaMember

Threads:
    I am planning to get a 13 inch Macbook Pro for work. I have seen that video editing on the new Macbooks using Final cut pro X has been fantastic. I will miss the addons of Adobe Premier Pro Suite. But I think it is worth the shift considering how much time you save on a Mac using Final Cut Pro X. Glad to see Apple still has tricks up its Sleeve.

4. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have always been in awe of those Macbooks and really wanted one when I was first shopping for my new laptop, and battery life is pretty important to me, but they are just too expensive. I hope that what they have come up with becomes the standard and that the prices are going to drop significantly, and hopefully I can get something cheaper with the same great battery life.