League of Legends - 2015 Season Sale

Discussion in Hot Deals started by nonsiccus • Jan 13, 2015.

1. nonsiccus

nonsiccusActive Member

Threads:
    The 2015 League of Legends season is set to kick off within the next few weeks and Riot is throwing a few sales our way to prepare. For those of us who are about to start ranked play you can take advantage of these once-a-year deals:

• Two for one rune pages
    • 30% off runes
    • 50% off IP and XP boosts
    • 50% off name changes (not sure why this is relevant)

The rune pages and runes are definitely worth a pickup if you don't have enough of them on your account yet. I'm aiming to pick up a few pages and enough runes to fill them.

If you don't play League but would like to (and you found this post helpful), you can feel free to sign up under my referral link! It'll net me some in-game currency.

Link to the sale description:

2. ignite1hp

ignite1hpNew Member

Threads:
    Wow that is really a great deal. I am going to have to hop in and buy a few runes. I didn't expect to find this on this site. Great post and I am so happy that I registered here. Thanks again for a great find man!

3. nonsiccus

nonsiccusActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah I was pretty pleasantly surprised when they announced this sale as my account is more or less newly level 30 and I haven't had a chance to buy rune pages and more runes yet. This is going to make my RP and IP go a lot further than if I had bought them all at full price.

Oh by the way, if you're a League player you can check out my other post about getting bonus RP when you buy RP from Riot. The promotion is on right now and ends soon:

4. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    I only bought RP when an offer was going on and only bought skins on sale. If you buy everything for full price, you would leave with a lot less money in your pocket.

5. nonsiccus

nonsiccusActive Member

Threads:
    Regarding skins, you're usually out of luck if the skin has been on sale recently. For those willing to wait possibly over a year for the skin they want to go back on sale, this is a perfectly feasible response. However, if you want a skin that was recently on sale and you missed it, you're going to have to pony up full price or hope that one of the special event sales will include it as one of the bundled sale skins.