Legitimate Work At Home Call Center Jobs

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by joyful728 • Jun 25, 2015.

1. joyful728

joyful728Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone on here had experience working for a call center from home? Which companies would you recommend or not recommend? Thanks for your help!

2. Aasif Khan

Aasif KhanMember

Threads:
    There are many work at home phone jobs that can be trusted. Recently I came across a site called wahadventures.com (wah stands for work at home). I was looking for a typing job. They have a good list of leigitimate phone jobs too. You can can check them out

3. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the link Aasif. I will check that one out. I have been looking for a call center job as well. I think I could juggle something like that with my existing full time job. I have been looking into a company called Sykes Enterprises. They operate both an online, and brick and mortar call center business. So far, they sound promising.

4. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I was trying to find one of these jobs, having worked for a brick and mortar call center in the past.

However the closer I found is a company called Humanatic, which seems to be a scam. You register an account and it takes like a week to get you approved after only providing your PAYPAL account, requisite to join.

Then, you have to review calls to classify them, but "casually" you fail every now and then, so when you thing you have make 5 cents, they deduct 3 of them as default for your supposed failure.

And, yes, they pay just a few cents per call.