LEGO products

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by jdwriter • Aug 3, 2014.

1. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have three little boys and they are obsessed with Lego products...especially now LEGO Chima. Personally, I blame the LEGO movie for all of this, but ultimately they could like worse things I guess. Does anyone have any opinions on other LEGO toys that my kids might like: building sets, other themed sets like Ninjago, etc?

2. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, kids are always going to love Lego. I'm afraid you can't blame this sort of thing on the movie-which was amazing of course-since children have been loving Lego for years now.

We could help you better if you could give us some idea of what your sons like? I mean, are they more into ninjas, or maybe space men?

3. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    My kids like building things...they don't really care if it is a space man, or a dinosaur. It is the act of putting together the pieces to make the project that they like.

We already have Ninjago and Chima, but I was looking for things that some other kids might like - mainly looking for other avenues I might not have thought of yet.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are people that buy Lego toys as an investment. Some of the retired Lego building sets are worth $300 on eBay. Some of the minifigs are worth a lot of money too.
    If I was going to buy Legos, it would be as an investment. If I was going to buy building sets for children, I would buy Playmobil because some of their building sets are hilarious, like the airport checkpoint playset that has the x ray machine. 41G9WA5NRDL.