LG Pro Lite Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by lindbergh • Dec 26, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Although I thought it was not possible, I'm already getting a bit tired of my Galaxy Note 2. I'm now looking at some alternatives. The two that are ahead of the pack are LG Pro Lite and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The main advantage of the Pro Lite is that it is way cheaper than the Note 3. But when it comes to specifications, it falls behind by a mile. Which phone do you think is worth my hard earned cash? I'm also looking into the Lenovo A850. Is it good?

2. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Wait, you are tired of your Galaxy Note 2 but may upgrade to the Note 3?

I think we seem to forgot that we buy these phones primarily to call, text, and possibly email. All the other stuff is just extra stuff you can get on a cheap player. You can go ahead and invest in the Note 3 if you like what you see.

3. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I think the Samsung Note 2 is quite a powerful device, not to mention it is more powerful than LG G Pro Lite. The Samsung Note 3 no doubt is more powerful comparing to the Samsung Note 2 and LG Pro Lite, but it's on the expensive side. Now, you can get the Samsung Note 3 for the same price as the Samsung Note 2 on AT&T, if you have AT&T. I don't see the reason for that, but I think there are a lot of people would love to have the Samsung Note 2, and I used to be one of them. If you can afford, get the Samsung Note 3, which it's what I use now. It's a very good device that you can do a lot of things on it. I just love the S-Pen technology!

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Since you're already bored with Note 2 than I'd suggest you get the LG Pro because while Note 3 has more features and stuff but mostly the controls and interface are similar so if you're already bored with Samsung's style; you should get a different brand. Anyway, go to a shop and check them out first before deciding on which one suits you best.

5. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for your suggestions guys! Great suggestion pandandesign... But I think that I'll stick with what daimashin has suggested. A new brand may get me off my slump. No matter how great and powerful the Note 3 is, I think that it still has a lot of similarities to the Note 2. So, LG it is! Besides, it's a lot cheaper. :D

Oh, and TheViper? No, I don't use my Note 2 to call and text. I use it for browsing the web, reading eBooks, updating my website, watching vids on the go, playing games, etc.