Light In The Box

Discussion in Online Shopping started by PatriciaKay • Mar 27, 2015.

1. PatriciaKay

PatriciaKayNew Member

Threads:
    Has anyone else tried it? I sell vintage wedding dresses, and occasionally, modern, used ones on various sites around the net. I stumbled on Light in the Box and was impressed by their prices and good reputation. I ordered a dress for myself, just to gauge the time factor, quality, and fit, and was very impressed. The dress that they sent me was well-designed and well-made. It arrived when they said it would and fit the measurements I gave them.

There are many, many dress sites from Asian (mostly Chinese) that have varying reputations, but this one was quite impressive.

Anyone else?

2. Harmony Lassen

Harmony LassenNew Member

Threads:
    I got both of my prom dresses from this site, and was very impressed with both. They were beautiful and fit perfectly and I still wear them to formal events occasionally. The only complaint I has was it took me a little under two months to get my dress one year, and we were worried it wouldn't arrive in time. Both dresses were too long and needed to be hemmed. But other than that, I would definitely order from this website again.

3. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of them. I'll definitely have to check it out, though. I never know when I'll need a new dress, lol. Seriously, though, my daughter has several formal events coming up and both of us will need nice dresses. It'll be fun looking through the site just to look at the ones I absolutely don't need, but want really badly. That's become my favorite past time , lol