Light Socket Status

Discussion in Product Reviews started by LadyMiles • Oct 20, 2014.

1. LadyMiles

LadyMilesMember

Threads:
    OK, I am so overwhelmed with the dryness of my hair. My hair has been dry all my life but it has been so much worse lately. I live in Nevada so I understand that the dryness of the desert has something to do with it. Our water is hard so that has something to do with it. But other than that I don't do anything that would strip any oils that my scalp produces. I wash my hair every couple to few days, I do not straighten or blow dry my hair, I do not color my hair, and I get it cut every few months. I know there is something out there, a product, a homemade concoction, something. I am so stressed because the winter season is upon us and it seems as though everything dries out more in the winter. I figured being this is product reviews, someone has to have some kind of idea of something that may help me. Any advice?

2. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    It really could be the water. Try spritzing your hair with 50% vinegar after rinsing, before toweling it dry. It won't smell once it's all dry, but vinegar is the best thing to get minerals off hair and other things. It will really soften up your hair if you have a lot of mineral build up from the water. You may also want to try a leave in conditioner, which I would suggest putting on after spritzing with vinegar so that the moisture can get to the hair and isn't blocked by minerals from the water.