Light up pillow pets?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by vpresson • Nov 5, 2012.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know where i could get the light up pillow pets for cheap? I want to get both my kids one for christmas but it seems a little expensive i checked Walmart but they are 30 bucks each i wonder if they have them some where else a little cheaper maybe?

2. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen them on amazon.com for about 27.00 and at walmart they are about 35.00,but I don't think you are going to find them any cheaper unless you wait till they aren't so popular anymore. They really are nice I would like to get my daughter one too, but that's alot to pay, there is always layaway. Target has them for 30. as well, I am thinking about putting it on layaway.

3. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Actually, when these kind of stuffs start to become popular, most entrepreneurs would naturally jump in the bandwagon and sell the same stuff. This natural business reaction would surely cause the price of these light up pillows to drop.

#3Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  4. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I guess doing research online would be your best bet on trying to get a great deal on these. Someone mentioned Amazon to you, and another place you could look is ebay, there could be sellers listing them there as well. Just make sure if you do go to ebay or even Amazon to check out the seller before buying from them. The way to do this is to check out their rating, and read what previous customers have said about them in the past.

5. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    I actually didn't think this version would have that much of an appeal.

6. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I would also wait until the price of the pillow pets come down. Once something becomes really popular, you can usually find it cheap on eBay a few months later. My daughter got a pillow pet for Christmas a few years ago, right when they came out and she still sleeps with it. I didn't know that they had the light up pillow pets now. That is really neat. I am going to look into it.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't even think to check out Amazon or Ebay thank you for the advice if i can't find them cheaper than what they are now i will probably just put them on layaway for my kids i think they would love them because both love light up things. And yeah i didn't know they had the light up ones either until the other day when i saw the commercial and than seen them at walmart so now i'm really wanting to get them for my daughter and son just wish they were so expensive but i will check out amazon and ebay to see what i find thank you again for the advice.

8. HughIvar

HughIvarBanned

Threads:
    there is always layaway. Target has them for 30. as well, I am thinking about putting it on layaway.

9. Rarehuntress

RarehuntressNew Member

Threads:
    My niece is asking for one for christmas, even though she has 4-5 pillowpets. She said she wants to use it as a nightlight. Have you tried walgreens, my local walgreens started selling them last month. They were sold at a introductory sale price of $19.99 when they first stocked it, now its being sold for the original price of $29.99. Black Friday is coming up so I'm sure they will be on sale. I might buy my niece one, if she gives me her ladybug pillowpet (lol).