Lipozene

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by aw1219 • Apr 9, 2012.

1. EricaW83

EricaW83New Member

Threads:
    You are definately right about the diet and exercise, however; Lipozene is sold in stores now. In fact you can purchase it at Walmart for $19.99. I am taking the supplement now and I have not experienced any jitters, pain, or nervousness. It simply curbs my appetite. I take two pills daily and I do not get any hunger cravings through out the day. In fact, the urge to eat is so low that I have to "remember" eat the necessary amount of food in order to maintain a metabolism (b/c I have hypothyroidsm-underactive thyroid) and I feel fine. I have not taken the pills long enough to see any real weight-loss, but I will keep posting as I go.

2. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I guess with anything we all have different experiences. It is a great product in my eyes. It is nice to purchase it at Walmart, but as I stated it does get expensive if you do not have the $60 to have a full 30 day supply. The way you are doing it is good, it preserves your pills, but on the box it says to take two pills three times a day. I am glad that it works with only two pills daily. Maybe if I would have tried it that way I would have kept purchasing it, but I am just happy with eating right now.