List - Post Where You Get Your Freebies From

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by clauemi • Nov 12, 2015.

1. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    Here are some of the sites I use that come to mind right now. Feel free to add any you use. We can all help each other out.

Influenster
    Swaggable
    Smiley360
    Pinchme
    BzzAgent
    Moms Meet Ambassadors
    RewardSurvey

2. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    This is a great list. I know a few of these but most of them are new to me. I will definitely be searching through these sites to see what is on offer. I hope others will respond with even more sites so that relative newbies like me will have a list of good resources.

3. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I remembered one more, Toluna Panel. I have experience with most of the first ones I listed but I don't with Toluna Panel. I used to fill out surveys for them a long time ago but back then they didn't offer products to try out.

Out of the ones above, Influenster is probably my favorite. They send you boxes full of full sized products and all you have to do is review them and share your opinion. The more you stay active, the more opportunities you get.

4. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a bit behind the curve in terms of tracking down freebies and knowing the specific sites. The only one I've consciously tried is on Amazon when I've done a search for ebooks for my Kindle and targeted free ones. To be honest, we're not talking about the complete works of Shakespeare or any works of great note, but the ebooks certainly kept me occupied on vacation.

5. cnt422

cnt422New Member

Threads:
    I've found some great free ebooks on Amazon. I usually limit my search to free classics. So far I've gotten Dracula, The Jungle Book, Little Women, and many others. Once I even found the Adventures of Huck Finn.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Something that many people might forget to pay attention to is getting free apps, so I would recommend finding some sites to sign up to get feeds or maybe even apps that update daily where you can get announcements of paid apps when they are made free for one reason or another during a certain promo period. I've gotten a lot of paid apps for free this way and if you are like me and share your mobile devices with a lot of kids in the family, you would also appreciate that there are lots of educational and game apps for kids that go free regularly, so it is extremely useful for me to have these resources.

7. cnt422

cnt422New Member

Threads:
    I currently have AppGratis and Amazon Underground on my phone. I don't use them often but when I do I'm usually satisfied. You are correct about many people not taking advantage of these services. A lot of people may not even know they exist.

8. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    The only site I work right now for freebies is Bzzagent and I am very impressed with the site. They send you products to test out and then write reviews for. It is completely fun and easy to do. You then get points toward your Mypoints account.

9. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing your free sample sites. I have not tried out any of those. I usually check Walmart and Target's free sample pages from time to time, they periodically get samples of new products. When they add new samples to their pages, you have to act quick before they run out! Also, I have seen some companies offer free samples of their new products on Facebook.

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the list, I have not tried to get any Freebies but would not mind getting something I use any way for free. I will be checking the list out now that I am aware of this opportunity.

11. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Once in a blue moon I also get freebies from some of the survey sites I work on. I will take a survey about a health and beauty product I use and then they will send me a full size item to try out and take a follow up survey on. A couple of months ago I got a free full size shampoo and conditioner and then another company sent me a full size mascara to try out. Saved me some money in the long run.

12. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a great thread! Thanks for sharing, I'll be sure to check them out to see if I can get anything out of it. Chances are I won't be eligible because of my geographical location. Sadly, I can't share anything because there aren't any offers of this type where I live :(

13. J.smooth

J.smoothNew Member

Threads:
    Swaggable & also RewardSurvey

14. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    Are any of these sites available to South Africans? We have one site that I have been able to use for a few years now and they do give some nice products but I would love to get more samples and products. I don't mind doing the surveys and reviews as I allready to a lot of that kind of work for the PTC sites I subscribe to.

15. kdb890

kdb890New Member

Threads:
    I use Influenster, Swaggable, and PinchMe. I also use websites like sales-aholic, itsallfreeonline, hunt4freebies, womanfreebies, and getitfree to find the latest free samples. They're all up to date and usually post several freebies a day, as well as giveaways, store sales, and other stuff like that.

16. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the free stuff sites. I do follow Pinch Me and I use to follow Moms Ambassadors. The Moms Ambassadors did sent me some really good coupons for bread at Whole Foods. I think they try to promote more healthy items. Pinch Me is good, but it seems like it takes forever for the free sample to come. The only other downside is that the samples go quickly.