Listia- FREE STUFF!

Discussion in Misc & Others started by MrsWilson2012 • Oct 2, 2014.

1. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    Listia is a website that allows you to "sell" your gently used and unwanted stuff online for points, which can in turn be used to buy items off of the site. Everything from jewelry to crafts, baby stuff to pet supplies, electronics to clothing and accessories- Listia has a HUGE selection of products. You can but points with cash, "sell" stuff for points, or earn points by watching videos, taking surveys, and completing goals and offers.

Shop online without spending money out of the bank!

2. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a big fan of Listia. I have been burnt by so many sellers that I just quit going to the site or app to find stuff. I used to put my coke codes on it for points and done ok with that. I even traded my Kellogg's, Huggies and Pamper codes.

3. Melissast

MelissastActive Member

Threads:
    My aunt is completely obsessed with lista. Everything she gets for birthdays and Christmass and such is from the site. She goes to flea markets and auctions and buys stuff just so she can sell it on the site and get points. I've looked into it, but I have never thought I had anything to sell them that would be worth any points.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Listia is okay as long as the items that you are selling are light and cheap to ship. Sometimes it can cost more to ship your items than what you earned in points, so you end up worse off than you were before. I've had items sell for fewer points than expected and then I still had to pay to ship the item.

5. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I don't trust a site like that. It looks like you are going to have a whole lot of people trying to get rid of actual junk for points because they are desperate for the points. I think you'll have better luck with ebay because you get actual money and there is a lot of accountability for sellers to make sure the buyers feel confident using the site.

6. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    You can sell almost anything there. I made over 2000 points on a dollar tree nail polish and some sparkle dust, and over 3000 on a dog jacket from the dollar tree. I've sold shoes, clothes, costume jewelry, even old cellphones! Anything will sell if it is in good condition (gently used).

7. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree. I'd rather sell stuff on EBay or Amazon as difficult as it is to make a sale so I can get actual money to use on anything. Trying to get rid of stuff for points to use on only one site just sounds too risky.