Littermaid Elite Mega Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Scarletpyxi • Jun 14, 2012.

1. Scarletpyxi

ScarletpyxiMember

Threads:
    I really should have avoided purchasing two of these litter boxes, they are incredibly expensive and they stop working after a very short time. The last one I purchased did not work out of the box and I live several hours away from the store where I purchased it. Now I have to wait six weeks for my replacement after spending $125.00 on a product that doesn't work. I suppose it is my own fault for buying a second unit after the first unit stopped working after three months. I hope that everyone reading this will avoid making the same mistake.:mad: This is really frustrating.

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I was considereing purchasing one of these for my mother but apparently there is an issue. Can you be a bit more specific about its flaws?

3. Scarletpyxi

ScarletpyxiMember

Threads:
    Well it just wouldn't work automatically anymore, it is supposed to clean itself a little while after the cat walks over the sensors and the rakes wouldn't move unless I pushed a button (thus defeating the purpose of it being automatic.) I just managed to get the company to issue me a refund today after calling their customer service line, being hung up on three times, and finally being told that my replacement unit was going to take an additional 8 weeks to ship to me on top of the 6 I have already waited because they are back ordered (I was promised originally that it would be 4-6 weeks.) They then tried to tell me that I would have to wait 8 weeks for a refund too, since they were just recently granted the ability to issue refunds. I don't know, many red flags seem to come up with this company, I would avoid purchasing again from them in the future.