Little Boys Clothes

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Briannagodess • Jul 6, 2015.

1. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I am quite sad that little baby boys do not have as many cute clothing selections as little baby girls. I have to scour through a lot of stores just to find cute and one of a kind clothes for my baby.

I love Uniqlo for kids as they have cute designs for baby boys. Their pajama sets are even appropriate as going out clothes.

Where do you find clothes for your baby boy?

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    When my kids were younger I loved going to The Children's Place for baby clothes. They have the cutest overalls and jeans for babies. The pajamas are adorable and they have adorable sweaters. I would buy the same sweater for my sons one in a size 2T and one in 6-7. It was great. They would look so cute in matching sweaters.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have children, but I do go to a site called 10dollarmall.com and it's so cheap for baby and children clothes. Children outgrow their clothes so fast that it makes good sense to buy cheap. It's new and cheap at 10dollarmall.com and I believe they've brick & mortar stores all across the US. Try thrift stores if you don't mind second hand. Good luck in finding your favorite store for children clothes!

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't had to buy for baby boys in so many years now.. thanks for making me miss my babies!! lol. I do remember that problem well though. Everywhere I went there was a whole store for little girls and a sad little corner for boys lol. Nothing as nice. I had to go to more expensive stores for the styles I was looking for.. it cost far more to shop for them than a little girl, but it was all fun for me back then and I had expensive taste so that was the consequence lol. I feel your pain though, it's hardly a fair selection.

5. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Lol sorry!;p Yeah, it's really frustrating to see lots of cute clothes for girls and too little choices for boys. I tend to look at girl's clothes and be amazed at how their clothes are in trend. I mean, they even have leggings, midi skirts and a lot more in the baby girl's section. It can be really expensive to buy nice clothes for my son. I bought this one pants that cost almost the same as an adult pants!

6. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    There is a gently used baby clothes store in our town that has some cute boy outfits but they're not really adorable like the kind you'd find at big name stores. I agree with you it's hard to find really cute clothes. They're usually just regular everyday stuff. I love getting adorable clothes from the brand name stores like Carter's. They even sell them at Walmart which I love! They're not that expensive at all either. My baby boy just turned 1 yesterday so he got a bunch of new cute clothes that aren't like the regular kind you see all the time. What's great is that I get a lot of hand me downs from friends as well and they shop name brand so I get a lot of cute outfits that way too. Try looking on Craigslist as well. Sometimes you find really adorable things.

7. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I just experienced this today at JCPenney. The beautiful baby girl Christmas dresses are on display, and I did not see a single dress up outfit for a baby boy. Furthermore, the baby girl section is huge compared to the baby boy section. As a mom, it's very disappointing and a little frustrating. It seems like Carter's and The Children's Place have the best boys outfits. We have a Carter's outlet at a local outlet mall. A lot of the cutest boy outfits we have are from garage or mom-to-mom sales.

8. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've not been blessed with kids of my own yet, but I too have noticed that little boys' clothes aren't as cute or varied! I have many children in my family, and love to buy them clothes as presents, and I always struggle when shopping for little boys. Plus the clothes are very expensive. In the UK I like Next for children's clothes, because they are very good quality. I also like TK Maxx (TJ Maxx for US customers) because they do gorgeous, good quality clothes for affordable prices.

9. Carnold23

Carnold23New Member

Threads:
    When my son was a baby I loved buying his clothes from Carters or Old Navy. I am from Canada, and I'm not sure if this brand is everywhere, but I absolutely love the clothes from the brand Joe Fresh. They make the cutest clothes for baby boys!
    There is alot more options and styles for baby girls. I have a younger daughter as well and I absolutely love buying clothes for her! This is alot for boys too, you just have to find a brand brand that you like!