Littman Jewelers

Discussion in Product Reviews started by zoeysmama2011 • May 2, 2013.

1. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    There are so many great things to say about this jeweler. First off, the selection is top notch. Secondly, the sales associste was very sweet and not pushy at all. When Hubby and I were looking for my bridal set and his wedding band, the associate listened to what we were looking for and what our budget was and showed us so many pieces. Hubby thought he might want to look somewhere else for better prices, so the sales associate offered to get my diamond tennis bracelet clasp fixed for free, if we got our ring from her. We both loved the rings, and she was super sweet, so we got our rings there. To add onto that, she threw an extra 10% off both of our rings. We had such a great experience and were able to stay within our budget. We will definitely be shopping here again, when its time to upgrade!

2. Lilley1

Lilley1Member

Threads:
    My husband and I purchased our wedding rings at Littman Jewelers. We were very pleased with their customer service. They even appraised my heirloom engagement ring for free. We thought their prices were reasonable too. We would definitely go back to Littman Jewelers.