Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Gavin • May 27, 2014.

1. Gavin

GavinMember

Threads:
    So, recently I've inherited quite a bit of equipment that I'm running at work and needed some solutions for less wires. I picked up a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo and this has changed my working life.

First, its got a really nice and responsive design for both the PC and Macs that I'm using it on. Second, I use it with quite a bit of distance and it gives me amazing results. Third, it hasn't drained its batteries yet and I'm pretty use to going through batteries really quickly on these types of devices.

The down side? Not really a big one, just nitpicking but its responsiveness is a little Quirky at times. it doesn't have drivers that are required to be downloaded, it just uses built in ones with the system so you gotta hope that all its built in buttons on the keyboard works.

I haven't had any problem with it but I can see you might have one if you have an older system or are running Linux. This is like 30 bucks and probably cheaper on Amazon so definitely worth the price and I highly recommend it.

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I love using wireless mice and keyboards, and would never go back. An even better setup is if your computer comes bundled with the wireless devices, because then you often don't need to waste an extra USB port to plugin the wireless transmitter - it's already built into the computer itself. When I bought my Lenovo all in one desktop system a couple of years ago, there was literally only one cord for the entire computer - the power cord. That was it. The computer itself already had a Bluetooth wireless transmitter inside of it, so no extra clutter on my counter or wasting a USB port.

My only gripe is when my computer crashes some times, because it hoses my keyboard and mouse, and I can never seem to get them to sync up properly, without having to reboot several times.

3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I Honestly didn't realize there were these items probably because I'm so use to using laptops now. I'm a big fan of being a minimalist and having less wires hanging around sounds like a good idea to me. I don't use PCs anymore but if I did I would for sure use a wireless mouse and keyboard. Wish they had a wireless monitor and/or modem. Or maybe they already do.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always used a keyboard and mouse with cord, so I would consider buying this if ever I plan to switch and buy a cordless pc mouse and keyboard. Probably when the one that I'm currently using conks out, although I will be wary about your warning that's its responsiveness is a little quirky.

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have never had any issues with Logitech devices and I'm very happy with my current Logitech wireless mouse, too. Its battery seems to last for ages! I'm so used to wireless items dying at least every couple weeks, sometimes faster (mostly because I use them a lot). I haven't thought about my mouse battery in months, though...

6. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I also have never had any issues with my Logitech devices. Many use laptops on a regular basis which are nice for travel but if you write a lot like I do it is not really good for your back or neck to be hunched down over the key board like that. I am currently looking for a keyboard I can use with my laptop to set it at an easier level. Thanks for the reminder about this great brand!