Looking For A Good Site For Ordering Appliance Parts

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Zyni • Mar 27, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of my appliances are starting to get on in years, and it seems like we're at the point where everything wants to break down at once (since most of them were purchased around the same time). We ended up working on the dryer, but ultimately, we ended up having to replace it. Thankfully, some other items can be repaired with new parts, but parts for older appliances aren't always easy to find. When you can find them, you have to wonder which sites are reputable. I'd appreciate any suggestions for good sites that sell appliance parts.

2. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    Check Amazon store! My brother just ordered parts for his very old garbage disposible just last month when he couldn't find them at Home Depot or ACE hardware store. They were quite reasonably priced too, and if your order was over $35.00 you will get free shipping too!

3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I believe that the best place to get good is Amazon. It has one of the best and the price is also affordable. I do not understand why people do not like to shop In amazon. It is one of the best online shops