Looking for Android game recommendations

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by encryptedbytes • May 19, 2014.

1. encryptedbytes

encryptedbytesMember

Threads:
    I have been using Android for a few years now and have grown to love it for news, weather, music, video, messaging, and all kinds of practical uses, but I've never really explored Android as a gaming platform. Being a Star Wars fan, I recently downloaded

and have found it to be a fun little game. Besides being Star Wars themed, I like that it's something I can pull out, play with for a few minutes, and put away at a moment's notice. Any recommendations on other fun little games to keep on my gadgets for when I have a few minutes to kill?

2. ghostwheel

ghostwheelMember

Threads:
    I've been playing Dead Trigger 2 on my mobile on the odd occasion. It's a free 3D based zombie shooter game where you slowly upgrade your weapons and items over time.

Missions only take a few minutes, so it's ideal for those casual moments when you feel like killing some zombies. According to the ingame stats, I've apparently spent around 21hrs total gameplay time on just this one mobile game (doesn't feel like it because I only pop it out to play for a few minutes at a time).

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There is a game I'm really loving called Trivia Track. It's a questions game, and you can play against friends or random opponents. Aside from being fun, you learn a bunch of cool things playing it!!

4. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    If you a like defense and strategy type of games then I definitely recommend Bloon Tower Defense 5. The full version is available to download from Android. I really love this game because there is a co-op option where I can play with random people if my phone is connected to the Internet. But otherwise you do not need the Internet if you want to play on your own.

5. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Let me give you a list of great free games that take up less than 100 mb of storage space in your phone:
    -Minigame Paradise
    -Homerun Battle
    -Puzzle Family
    -Frozen FreeFall
    -Zuma
    -Zombie Tsunami
    -Grabatron
    -Pou
    -My Talking Tom
    -Stick Tennis

That should set you up. :D