Looking for cheap bras

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by charmingtortoise • Sep 24, 2013.

1. charmingtortoise

charmingtortoiseNew Member

Threads:
    Hi everybody! I'm looking for some cheap underwire bras. I'm in the process of losing weight. I've lost 53 pounds already and have about 45 to go. Of course the girls have been getting smaller and all my bras are getting really uncomfortable. Normally I wouldn't mind spending a good amount for a nice fitting bra but realistically I'm going to be out of these in no time flat (pun intended :p ). They don't need to be super fashionable but I'd rather not look like a granny either. Does anyone have any ideas of where to shop? Are there any places online that will let you send back a bra that doesn't fit? That would be only after trying it on of course, sending it back after it's worn would just be gross!

2. yellowbird

yellowbirdMember

Threads:
    I just had a baby and between breastfeeding and trying to lose baby weight, my boobs have gone up and down lately too, I feel ya :O
    I've just been getting them for decent deals on eBay, I got a couple for 10 dollars each and they'll last me through the breast feeding stage I'm hoping. If you're worried about not ordering the right size, you can go to

and if you poke around there they have this way of measuring that finds your perfect size. Turns out I'm a 32 DDD (which is pretty hard to find in stores) after doing all of the measurements. Sounds pretty crazy, but I ordered that from online and it fits! There are so many good tips there, perhaps they can help you with sizing during the wight loss, a lot of people go there for questions about that :)

3. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    First, congrats on the weight loss. When you do hit your target weight, I hope you'll celebrate with some good new bras!

I am a big fan of wearing expensive bras but finding them cheap. I always hit the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale, and I always hit the Dillard's semi-annual sale. I've actually found far better deals at Dillard's than VS. If you don't have one in your area, shop online.

I actually think most department stores have a semi-annual clearance of lingerie. You should just check at the department stores near you and ask when that happens.

Also good advice about eBay. I think a lot of people might advise you to hit Target, but I've never had anything from Target last long enough to make the savings worth it. You might be able to find some good brands and combine coupons and sales at Kohl's too. I feel like that store is perpetually giving things away.

4. whatupswags

whatupswagsMember

Threads:
    Yes, keep up the good work! I would go to Target or Forever 21. Most of their bras are under $15, but are still fun and get the job done! If you want to go a different route, you can always just buy up packs of sports bras to tide you over until you are the size you want to be! Best of luck!

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I found a lot of these in the Philippines! Seriously for less than a dollar! The price is ridiculous. It's a place called Divisoria.

6. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    I have to go with Clairebeautiful here on this one. I like to get my bras (online or offline) at Victoria's Secret, especially if they're having a sale. I also like Frederick's of Hollywood, and La Perla is a good choice, too.

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    i got some great bras at Ross. They are great quality and were pretty cheap! i guess Ross is one of those hit or miss stores for stuff like that. But you might get lucky and find awesome things there.

8. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have gone to Walmart and checked out their clearance rack. JCP has some good bras for $15 and DD's Discount has some for under $5. If shopping online, I buy Bali bras from Amazon because they are usually $35 in stores and around $15 on Amazon.