Looking for deals on your favorite designer clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Denis Hard • Mar 21, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:

could be the solution for you. It isn't exactly a shopping site. The site lists all brands which eases things up. You choose you favorite brand, select the item you want and shopitforme finds it for you. Quite obviously, it will list all stores that stock what you're looking for and the prices of the item then . . . the rest is up to you.

Since they are always 'in the know' whenever any store is offering some special discount on an item you get an email in your inbox informing you about it. You can always take a look and see if you like the site

2. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    This is great information. The site sounds a good place to go, almost like the price comparison sites I use to shop for things like insurance. Do you know if the service extends to the UK or not? By this I mean do they compare shops in the UK or can we get stuff shipped out to here?

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They compare prices of most, if not all, online stores which stock the clothing you want to buy. So I'm sure if a UK-based online store sells "Dockers" pants, it will appear in the listings.

As for shipping, since you'll be dealing with different stores, their shipping fees will vary from store to store. Nordstrom.com for example ships worldwide.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of this website before, but sounds nice! I would also recommend a website called Hautelook for designer clothes, they cost a fraction of the price there, and Hautelook is owned by Nordstrom, so you know it's trustworthy and the items are not fake. I don't buy many designer clothes, but whenever I do it's at Hautelook ot Marshall's.