Looking for Work from Home? Follow my Agency

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by thelovelyone0 • Aug 13, 2013.

1. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I have a work from home agency called the Virtual Employment Agency and you can Google it for the link or look it up on Facebook--I have a business page. I have an array of jobs on there and I am still in the process of adding more. I don't want to add the link because I don't know if it is against the rules. I just started a weekly job section where I will add jobs every Saturday. Feel free to follow the site as well as "like" the Facebook business page.

Happy Job Hunting!

2. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information. I'll bookmark the site and give it a thorough look through when have the time. I've been procrastinating a bit too much lately and need to get moving again in regards to generating money online. :p

What types of jobs are you offering to people on your site? And if you could compare it to another online site, what would you say it was similar to, if any?

3. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information! Is this like a blog? Do you just gather the information or is this more like a temp agency kind of thing? I will check it out!