Looking to buy a chair.

Discussion in Home & Garden started by daimashin • Jan 1, 2014.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I want to buy a chair for my home office. My current one gives me backache when sitting for a prolonged period. What type of chair provides proper back support and won't make you tired when used for long? I tend slide down so I'm looking for a chair that can keep my back straight.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like this pillow top office chair from Walmart because it has a lot of cushioning in the back. Sitting on a hard chair makes me feel fatigued.

3. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    I retired my high backed desk chair for a low backed task chair and my posture improved dramatically. I guess the high backed chair was a little too comfortable because I would often find myself slumped into the chair.

4. Marin White

Marin WhiteNew Member

Threads:
    If you need proper back support as well if u need height adjustable chairs..I will suggest to go with

5. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Add an extra cushion to whatever chair you buy, or go for a chair with extra lumbar support. Back pain is common for many people that sit for prolonged periods of time, and the right chair can go a long way in staving off back pain for as long as possible. I sit for hours on end each day, and I never deal with back pain while sitting, but it sounds terrible.