Lorenz Crunchips Potato Chips Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by DrRipley • Apr 25, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    139540827653430987-lorenz-crunchip-salted-100gm-greencart.

I recently got to taste a foreign brand of potato chips after years of only getting to eat only Lay's exclusively, called Lorenz Crunchips (A German brand, as far as I know), and it reminded me why I was loyal to Lay's and rarely deviated from it, also it made me appreciate Lay's a lot more. Of course, taste, being subjective, this is all just my opinion, so for anyone here who has this as his or her favorite, I hope you do not take offense.

Anyway, as for my experience, I found the chips a bit too thickly sliced and too hard and the seasoning was a bit too sharp and one dimensional. It wasn't too terrible that I had to throw it out, but I found myself only forcing myself to finish the bag just so I didn't end up wasting my money. Like I said, though, it's just my personal taste, and it might just be made that way to appeal more to their local culture's taste, but as for me, I'd rate these chips only a 5/10.

Do you guys have any other local potato chip brands that you'd recommend as alternatives? I love tasting new ones and we usually have foreign brands in our grocery stores, so I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions of local favorites.