Lost my Phone

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by sbatz72 • Nov 8, 2013.

1. sbatz72

sbatz72Member

Threads:
    I seem to have misplaced my phone. I prefer to have the Android phones. My carrier allows me to bring any phone to the table. If I preferred an iPhone, I could bring my iPhone. I do not want the same phone I had. It has the 2.3 Android OS. I would prefer something with a more updated operating system. Does anyone have any suggestions? What are your suggestions? I would prefer to stay at or under $200.

2. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    Samsung's have quite a huge range under your budget. I guess you might wanna hit the showroom real soon.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, Samsung's Galaxy line seems to be the most popular Android phone brand nowadays. But I'm a Sony fan, so my preference would be Sony phones.

4. Inconsitency

InconsitencyNew Member

Threads:
    You should change your title to phone recommendations or something like that. Android phones are much more flexible than iPhones. I think Samsung the leading Android brand right now, but the Nexus 5 looks great as well, although it is above your budget by about $149. Almost all of the newer phones come with at least 4.0 and above. However, are you looking for a carrier-less phone to replace your lost phone and renewing the contract on that?

5. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    iPhone have the Find My iPhone service, so that could help you should you lose it again in the future.

You can get used ones online for well under $200. Or if you are eligible with your carrier for an upgrade you can get the latest iPhone 5S.

6. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Look into the Samsung Galaxy line of phones. If you want a iPhone then just get the iPod Touch and use a service like Skype. There is zero reason to get a iPhone when you own a iPod Touch. I know that when I bought my iPod Touch and discovered I could call people with it. Instead of buying the iPhone like all my friends and family.I went out and bought a Samsung Galaxy and I've never been happier.

7. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    Are you currently in contract with the phone service provider? If you contract is up, then you can get a decent Android phone for less than $200. I would say Samsung S4 or the Samsung Note 2 are very good, which they are the popular phones out there. One thing to keep in mind is that it depends on what mobile phone brand do you like, let's say, LG, HTC, Samsung, or something else.