Lounge Chair Shopping

Discussion in Home & Garden started by cherokee • Feb 15, 2015.

1. cherokee

cherokeeNew Member

Threads:
    I don't know about anyone else but I love sitting out on my deck during the warmer weather. The problem is that I am finding it hard to locate a simple, not highly expensive lounge chair in order to sit in to enjoy my Time Out there. I am in need of a new one but it is so difficult to find it I don't want the fully loaded $150 version. I search and search for one pretty much every year but just go back to using the old one I have because there isn't one to be found.

I want a little cushion, not just those strappy plastic chairs. Any ideas where I can find one? I have been to Lowes, Target, Home Depot, Walmart...pretty much everywhere.

2. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I would buy a lounge cushion instead if your frame is in good shape. They are very comfortable too. Pretty reasonable in price and endless designs and colors. Some are stain resistant others are waterproof in case it rains or there is a spill.

3. Gary Penn

Gary PennNew Member

Threads:
    Now a days there are many online shops are available for home accessories at lower price. You can read

on home remodelling ideas, that will help you out to decide and finalise the furniture you want.