Love This Site

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by racechick79 • Mar 29, 2012.

1. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Just thought I would share this site with everybody. I love it! And they update it quite often with new free samples. I just used it to get a sample through Walmart of sanitizing wipes and have gotten many other samples such as diapers, shampoos, creams, etc. Sometimes it seems like samples are so little, but we keep a box that we just throw samples that we receive in and it is amazing how often they come in Handy! Enjoy!

2. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the site. I use to get samples all the time. I kinda got out of it. They sure did come in handy like you said. I think I might start collecting them again. Great idea about a box just for your free samples.

3. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, it started out just because we wanted to see how many free samples we could get last summer; and it has grown into a full grown tote! The nicest thing is that I have several nieces and nephews and it is kind of funny how it seems like I always have something that other people need. If you think about it, it is a win win for the company though because it is great marketing, which I know is their intent, and it works. There have been several times that I have gone on to buy the product that I got the sample of because I liked it so much.

4. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Wonderful! To start out I just got some free contact lense solution. I will be searching for more goodies. I think my favorite word is: FREE!