Lovefilm Free Trial and Amazon Gift Certificate (UK)

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by rachel1970 • Apr 2, 2012.

1. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Lovefilm are offering a month's free trial to their film rental service at the moment and, as an added sweetener are offering a £15.00 Amazon gift certificate also.

I have been a member of Lovefilm for a couple of years now, and have had no problems with them whatsoever during that time.

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    When we were in the UK full time, I used LoveFilm a lot. The only problem I had was, I spent hours browsing the films - there was such a big selection. I think I had a sweetener offer for joining - I think it was an M & S voucher - but I was so impressed with them, I stayed as a member for a long time. I'd recommend the site to anyone who loves movies.

3. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    I have the £10.00 a month package which is unlimited discs (2 at a time per month) and also unlimited viewing of films online - which is great, because I can just plug my laptop into the telly and watch them on the big screen.

I really rate Lovefim.

4. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    I think I'll take advantage of this and sign up for Lovefilm now. I've been considering doing it for a while but with the voucher and the trial you can't go wrong!