Lysol Disinfectant Wipes

Discussion in Product Reviews started by melmac • Apr 28, 2012.

1. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    I love, love, love the lysol disinfectant wipes! I use them all over my house. The best thing that they work on for me is my juicer. It gets so sticky from all the fruit juice and this cleans it up in a hurry and then I don't have a sticky gross rag to deal with.

2. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I love the wipes. They are perfect for five minute clean up jobs, like just wiping up a counter before someone comes over, They are so convenient and easy to use. Last week I started using them to clean the base boards around the house. All the dust just comes right up and sticks to the wipe. You can't really do any heavy duty scrubbing with them, but for quick wipe downs, they work really well.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Lysol is definitely heads down the best brand for disinfecting and cleaning wipes. I use them all the time, and even though I try to use them sparingly because they are little bit expensive, I do think they're worth it over other brands. I used to get the wipes from Walgreens, I don't remember the brand, but after i got Lysol back when it was on sale, I noticed how much better there. They are indeed a lifesaver.