MAC Lipsticks

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by isabbbela • Mar 19, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So I have been obsessed with MAC lipsticks for a long time now, they are pretty much the only lipsticks I will buy, aside from the eventual Revlon I will try. I'm not much of a lip product person, they fade so fast on my lips I don't think they are worth it! But MAC has the prettiest variety of shades for every look possible, and they last longer than other lipsticks, even some long wearing from other brands!
    I have probably around 10-12 MAC lipsticks, and I love them so much!
    My favorite colors are Brave (muted and neutral medium pink, with a Satin finish), Angel (light yellow tone pink), and Ablaze (gorgeous Matte coral color). I don't wear red a lot, but MAC has the prettiest red I have ever seen - called Ruby Woo (true red Matte finish). If you are looking for a wearable orange/coral, Ravishing would be my pick, and if you want a flattering purple, Up The Amp is absolutely stunning!
    I highly recommend every woman to try MAC lipsticks. They may seem expensive to those used to drugstore makeup, but the truth is they last longer, have every color possible to choose from, and MAC has an awesome program, called Back2MAC, where you can take 6 empty MAC products and exchange it for one new lipstick.

2. khillis

khillisMember

Threads:
    I agree, I love MAC products. Their lipsticks have always been my favourite; I wear a lot of red lipstick. Their 'Russian Red' is amazing, and stays on forever. If I put it on in the morning, I do not need to re-apply all day. I have very fair skin, so the red compliments that.

3. sazzieh

sazziehNew Member

Threads:
    I couldn't live without my supply of MAC! My favourite is probably Plumful, but I recently bought Rebel which is a deep pink/purple and it looks amazing on my NC15 skin. I agree that at first they seem expensive, but £15 for a lipstick which stays on all day makes more financial sense than a £8 tube which needs to be topped up every hour. I'm always on the lookout for 10% codes for places like Debenhams as it softens the financial blow a little.