Mac Must Haves

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Katie Miller • Jul 10, 2015.

1. Katie Miller

Katie MillerNew Member

Threads:
    What is your Mac must have list?
    I am newer to the brand. I always saw it as a fancy, too expensive for me brand. In reality, they are not all that more than drugstore prices. I am talking Physician's Formula or even Loreal is getting up there in prices. A Mac lipstick is $16, and great quality. They smell like vanilla cupcakes, are so creamy and last a long time. Drugstore ones are easily $12 and have none of those qualities.

My Mac products I can't live without are:
    Mineralized Skinfinish in Light+
    Quarry eyeshadow
    Creme Cup and Pure Zen Lipsticks
    Subculture Lipliner.
    Pro Longwear Foundation in NW15

I can't wait to see other peoples recommendations.

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I love their Face and Body foundation and Pro Longwear concealer, for sure. Brick-o-la has become one of my go-to lipsticks for every occasion, and Rebel is one of my favorite colors as well. I must admit I have yet to try any of their eyeshadows, though, and I’m on a replacement-buy only phase to boot. But maybe after the year is over, I’ll try some out.

3. katship31

katship31New Member

Threads:
    My absolute favorite MAC product is the MAC studio pressed powder. I can wear it over my foundation or without it. I love it, it makes my face look flawless. I highly recommend it!

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    MAC concealers and foundations are really good, so that will be the first things I would buy. My suggestion is Studio Finish concealer and Studio Fix foundation, especially if you need a high coverage. They both cover so mush and have a beautiful finish! I also am absolutely in love with their Dainty mineralized blush. It's a gorgeous light pink with golden shimmer. For powder, the mineralized skin finish is the best. I have tried others but this one beats them all.
    MAC lipsticks are also staple - I'm obsessed with Brave (my all time favorite) and also Shy Girl.
    I wouldn't say their eyeliners and mascaras are a must, just because you can find the same results with drugstore brand.