Mad Max: Fury Road

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by chiofthenorns • May 17, 2015.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone seen Mad Max: Fury Road yet? My brother and I will watch this later. It stars Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron and is a reboot of the classic Mad Max movies starring Mel Gibson. I haven't seen the classic Mad Max movies, but my brother told me that they are good. I am actually excited to see this movie based on the reviews and the trailer on YouTube.

2. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard really good reviews about this movie so i'm watching it this weekend, i'm so stoked i can't wait! I think this is an action packed movie and i'm not usually into this kind of genre but i'm interested in this one because of the awesome reviews I've read. I also like Charlize so her being in the movie is a bonus. :)

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Dystopian films are certainly taking center stage. I haven't seen this one but Wikipedia provided me a good summary of the plot. Apparently, Mad Max: Fury was set in a post-apocalyptic timeline much like Resident Evil, Insurgent and Hunger Games. Utter chaos governed the society and humanity's fate resided on two rebel groups. The hero was born into one of these groups and he'd be the archetypical silent, action-oriented guy. No doubt Charlize would play the role of his leading lady. I may watch this interesting reboot but I don't have immediate plans for now.

4. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I saw the movie! Heck, it was really great! I haven't seen the classic Mad Max movies, but I will surely watch the new ones! Girl power to the nth level! :D