Magazines or Style Books

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 13, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Where do you usually get your fashion style? Do you still purchase magazines or fashion books these days? Or do you just go straight to the net and do your research?

2. Rocky

RockyMember

Threads:
    I occasionally buy a fashion magazine but I prefer not to spend over $5 for a book full of advertisements. I do like to browse Pinterest and find a lot of cool ideas on there. Pinterest is a good place to find some of the better internet fashion articles, blogs and images.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I usually get my inspiration from a little bit of the Internet and the other half I get is from books.
    I personally love to have a physical copy of a book that tells me how to wear something or ow to apply certain makeup.
    I also have the Vogue magazine subscription so it's a really lovely service to get it delivered to my door every month.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I have a subscription for the Inventory magazine. The Inventory Stockroom is one of my favourite stores as they stock all the brands I like. It's a good magazine with excellent photos and information on fabrics, construction etc.

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I try to stick to my own style and look very unique on my own. I pick what I like and go with that and I do not have to have a book to look in or a magazine. I like to do my own thing and put my own style together and I haven't missed a beat yet. Everyone says how nice I look all the time and that is me. As long as you know what goes with what you don't need a book.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just follow what our local celebrities wear on tv, because celebs are usually up to date with fashion. I don't really feel the need to search on the net what is currently in, because you can usually tell what is in at the moment by observing what celebs and regular people wear.