Magic Bullet

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by blur92 • Jan 17, 2015.

1. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    The Magic Bullet has by far been one of my wisest purchases. The interchangeable Lids, blades, and wide assortment of cup sizes make it easy to use. I use mine nearly daily. Any mess is easier to clean up because there is no additional blender pitcher to pour from and wash. I typically use mine for protein shakes which are quick to make. My only complaint is that I have trouble blending an ice cube or two for them. Also, there was one time the magic bullet altogether broke. The center that spins the attachment around seemed to had worn down leaving white debris. Luckily, I have a guarantee.

2. krazyman

krazymanMember

Threads:
    I agree with your post 100% I use mine on a regular basis as well. It does a great job in making protein shakes and other blended drinks.
    I've never had an issue with mine busting but with all the wear and tear I put it through I know the time is coming. I've been eyeing up the Fruit Ninja for when my dies, it seems like that is a Magic Bullet that's on steroids.

3. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    I even take mine to work! In the summer we make smoothies and use fresh fruit. Each of us get to pick and choose our flavors like a buffet! And it cleans so easily. I did have one whose motor died, but I rushed right out to replace it.

4. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I remember my mom had a magic bullet. That was the first time I had ever seen one. I didn't even know what it was for for the longest time. I had to sit and watch her make drinks in it.

5. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I love how easy it is to transport. It's of a suitable size unlike a regular, bulky blender. Having a buffet of smoothie ingredients is actually a great idea. I need to try it sometime.

6. nonsiccus

nonsiccusActive Member

Threads:
    I own one of these and it pretty much works exactly as advertised. I mean, without all the fade to gray frustration scenes beforehand though.

The most convenient part about it is that the blending resevoir serves as a cup too; I can blend my protein shake and walk away with it without need to transfer it to a glass.

7. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    The blending resevoir simultaneously serving as a cup is my favorite part. It saves me time on washing dishes.

8. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I own one of these Magic Bullets and my sister always like to make smoothies from it. It does work almost exactly as the infomercial displays it and the different types easy to setup blades lessens the time it takes to chop, blend, and whatever one does with such a machine. I also like how I can easily detach and flip the contents over to the plastic cap and use it to pour without struggling with a spoon or the sharp blades. The only major problem I have with Magic Bullet is that its too small to do larger quantities of things, but since it processes things so fast, it makes up for it.

9. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    As for it being to small to make larger quantities, you could possibly use more than one cup. Feel up multiple containers with the same ingredients, and blend them one at a time. Since shouldn't be too much of a problem since is blends quickly. The only downside is having extra dishes to wash :(

10. RobertNick

RobertNickMember

Threads:
    I just got one too, it's great to realize that it lives up to expectations so well. I recollect seeing the infomercial about it and thought it was something I would need. It would seem that it would be not difficult to utilize and the clean up doesn't look excessively terrible. I need to drink more smoothies, I'm sure I'll use it a lot.

11. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I guarantee you'll use it a lot :) I don't regret buying mine at all. It's so easy to use.

12. thinker013

thinker013New Member

Threads:
    I got one to make baby food for my son so he could try new and different foods that they don't make in the jars and bags you buy at the store. It worked far better than the hand crank baby food grinder I had bought and he liked the texture better from the magic bullet than the hand crank one. That was the only thing I have used it for even though he hasn't had baby food in several months now.

I recently remembered it was there (it's so small and easy to store, doesn't take up a lot of space it's easy to look right over if you put it away somewhere) so I bought some stuff to make smoothies the other day. I can't wait to start making them especially for mornings since I don't/can't eat breakfasts most days.

Is there anything else besides smoothies that anyone uses these for? I know on the ads (which I will admit I have only caught bits and pieces of) they make other things, just wondering what consumers opinions of the other options are if they have used it for anything else.

13. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    The one I had ended up breaking relatively quickly, so I wasn't quite as thrilled with mine.

Also, I don't tend to only prepare food for myself, so I always ended up feeling they were too small if I was cooking for multiple people. I love the concept but it just wasn't that practical for my own situation.

14. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    They have a new one out now. I just saw the infomercial for the NutriBullet RX yesterday. Now, you can make hot soup in it. It looks like they are ready to make that jump to seriously compete with the higher end blenders.

15. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I just saw the magic bullet on TV, and now here you are talking about it. It is great to here from those who actually use it. I am really attracted and I am considering getting one. So this helps me to know the dos and don't too. It really seems convenient, and I just love shakes and smoothies. Will someone give me an idea of how long it last before breaking up? I am preparing for just two people.

16. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I had what I guess could be called a cheaper version. Anyway it would well for while. I would make protein smoothies for my mom when she was seriously ill because she was having a hard time eating. The blender part seem to work well enough, but the other attachments I found didn't work as good. I guess I should of went with the Magic Bullet instead, I guess we do get what we paid for.

17. Mackmax

MackmaxMember

Threads:
    I was reading a blog the other day and it highly recommended the Magic Bullet, and the writer said it was great for smoothies, so I may just give it a try since so many people seem to love it. I've been searching for a good smoothie blender for a while now, but most blenders are super expensive since they offer a million fancy features. I just want an inexpensive blender that is perfect for smoothies, and the Magic Bullet might be it.

18. Sunshine

SunshineActive Member

Threads:
    We have one of these too and I agree it is excellent. It will blend just about anything into a smooth drinkable liquid (no chunks like a regular blender) and the clean up is so simple. At first we did try some of the vegetable based drinks, but in the end we most often use it for fruit smoothies. Our kids love it too, like to make their own concoctions.

We've had it for 3 years and it still works great. It has been a worthwhile purchase for us.

19. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Mackmax, I can assure you the Magic Bullet is it. It's simple, convenient, and very organized. I love the assortment of cups and lids it offers. It's not too much nor too little.

I'm so glad to hear it's lasted that long for you. That's great news. I've only had it about a year or so. I did mention in my first post I had a problem with it, but I was able to exchange it for a brand new one. Therefore, I didn't mind the inconvenience. I just wouldn't want to be needing a new one every year.

20. Phillip

PhillipNew Member

Threads:
    My Mom has Magic Bullet. I've used it a few time during my visit. I would love to get it for making good shake drinks. Good product. They sell them in stores such as Wal mart. I would love to get one for myself but right now I don't have any funds.