Magic Freebies - UK Only!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Grumpy • Mar 28, 2012.

1. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:

This site is amazing to grab some freebies, from things like make-up samples to things like trialling washing up liquids and stuff. It's not a site which promises you free money or free things of high value, but you can certainly save yourselves a reasonable amount of money by just trying a few of the freebies they have to offer on this website.

Unfortunately, the website is only open to UK residents, however.

2. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Thanks Grumpy. I actually used to use this site when I was in the UK. Its a good "catch all" list of places to get free stuff.

I have received a lot of free stuff from that site. I can vouch for this one!

3. kreso93

kreso93New Member

Threads:
    Thanks Grumpy, gonna check it out later. Any way to use it if you're not from UK?

4. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I'd think the only way would be if you could provide a UK postal address for the samples to be sent to. I divide my time between the UK and Spain, and I belong to several sites that are 'UK only.' However, because I have a UK address, I use that to register, but I haven't done it with a free samples site. I think I'd probably email first and ask, but as I'm still officially a UK resident, I don't see a problem.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    It's always good to get a free sample before buying a product. I always do that for perfumes. Wish this was available for other countries as well!