Magical Cruise Sweepstakes

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by emmy2points • Jan 29, 2013.

1. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:

Disney Magical Cruise Vacation

Enter for a chance to win a Disney Cruise Line 6-Night West Caribbean Cruise on the Disney Magic sailing out of Galveston, Texas from Southwest Airlines®.

Grand Prize Package includes:

Four (4) roundtrip flights provided by Southwest Airlines between Southwest Airlines operating gateway airport nearest to winner's home to Houston Hobby International Airport.

Four (4) roundtrip ground transfers between the Houston Hobby Airport and Port of Galveston and back via Disney Cruise Line transportation.

A six (6) night Western Caribbean Cruise on the Disney Magic leaving from Galveston, TX for four (4) persons and includes: One (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Magic. Maximum occupancy four (4) people

All meals onboard the Cruise Ship (except PALO Fine Dining)

Official rules for the sweepstakes can be found by scrolling down the page when you click on the link above.

Good luck, everyone!

2. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks! I know I"ll never win, but I might as well try. After all, if you don't try you really will never win :)

3. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I know it's late, but I do wish you the best of luck! It's true if one doesn't enter then there's no chance of winning. hehe I enter these sweepstakes because I know that even if I have a very tiny chance of winning, and I've never won anything before, it doesn't hurt to dream, right?