Make extra money - Link

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Denis Hard • Mar 16, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Came across an article that lists more than 60 ways you could either make extra cash or save a bit from what you'd spend. I'm still looking through so I won't do any paraphrasing and in any case it would benefit you to read the entire article. On second thoughts however, here is a sneak peak:

You can find the article here:

2. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    That's actually a really good article. A lot of times I think these articles are fluff to get clicks. But I was pleasantly surprised by it. It's was actually inspiring. Hopefully some of the things haven't expired by now. The one thing I didn't notice on there was that in addition to CDs and DVDs, you can definitely trade in video games and consoles. Even if it just looks like old junk you can't trade it in. I did it recently here at Gemu (

) and they actually gave a good price. Of course I ended up buying something too lol, but at least I still had money left over in paypal.

3. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    This is a very detailed article and I am going to research it a little more in depth when I have some time. Got to love computer bookmarking! I already saw a few things just pursuing it that I want to go back and learn more about.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm interested in getting paid to share
    my story I'm pretty sure people will be amused because it's so unique and bizarre and entertaining. I will look into this more when I have time.