Make money byasking or answering questions

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by andreamccracken • Apr 10, 2012.

1. andreamccracken

andreamccrackenNew Member

Threads:
    This is an awesome site for a few reasons.
    1. You get paid for asking or answering questions.
    2. If you get awarded an answer, you will get residual payments forever.
    3. Those residual payments add up. I am making more and more every month.
    4. It is free to sign up, of course.

The only thing you need is a Google Adsense account. You will revenue share with the site but it is a 60/40 split in your favor. If you have any questions or need help, let me know.

2. Lucky120

Lucky120New Member

Threads:
    Yeah I have heard of this site. I am on it I think, but I mean is it a site where you only make money when you get the best answer or something like that? I have used it a little, but not much at all. How did you start making money with it? I hope to start using it soon and try to accumulate some money from there as well. Any and everything helps for me as long as it is something nice and legit. Thanks for sharing as well.

3. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a cool site but how hard is it for your answer to be chosen? How much have you made? I'm currently a ChaCha guide and the pay is very small but I would rather make a little here and there then waste a lot of time and make nothing.

4. Coffeeaddict

CoffeeaddictNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting. I'm looking for more ways to earn money online since I am in front of the computer most of the time. Do you mind sharing how much you're earning there?

5. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard of this site before, but I've never used it. How much work do you have to do before you start earning significant money? I like to know that I'll be paid for the time I invest into something. I was approved to work for ChaCha, but never actually got started.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    This is pretty nice. We can all discuss deals and bargains here but it's also great to discuss ways to be able to afford them. Just a quick question, do they sell payments through PayPal? Also, how much can you make a day?

7. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Ive encountered a few sites like this. Some pay per job that is turned in others for your opinions. In this case, do you have to turn a few answers in before you can begin earning? This residual pay that you get, how much is it and how often is it accredited to you? Do you use PayPal or can it just be sent to you via check or prepaid card?
    Yahoo Voices! Pays per article and gives you residual pay based on article views. You get a small amount but the more you post the more you get.

8. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I have encountered this site before and didn't have a Google Adsense account before as I have heard was kind of strict when it comes to their approval. But will definitely try out for Adsense today and will see how it goes.

9. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I think I joined this site a while back and forgot about it! Thank you for sharing, it is reminding me to go back to it. Do you only get paid residuals or do you get paid per question and answer too?

10. mariaandrea

mariaandreaMember

Threads:
    This sounds really interesting. I like helping people out (answering questions) and making information clear, plus I have an Adsense account. So, looking at the site I do see that if your answer is picked as the best by the questioner then your Adsense ads are featured on that page/question, but it also looks like if you answer a lot of questions and have a high quality score then your ads are rotated with other people's ads who also have a good score so you all split revenue possibilities. Is that right? I hope so because if the only way to make any money is to get picked as the best answer then that's just too much of a crapshoot to be worth it.

11. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    Please say saomething more. What to do to get approve or how much they pay? I'm tired of trying sites and wasting my time! And if you can earn money there only if your answer is the best please tell me. I think that's a waste of time.

12. Kim.Caron

Kim.CaronNew Member

Threads:
    How awesome is the forum! I just signed up for Web Answers and Yahoo Voices! I've never heard of either one of them. Thanks guys, 2 more eggs to add to my basket!

13. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I do a lot of online earning, and this is one of the sites I use. However I haven't hit the minimum questiosn answered to start earning money yet so I can't speak to how well the earnings are.

14. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I'm a little iffy on this one. A lot of these places want you to have an adsense account to link to. But if you're someone already making decent money with adsense without this, then you could potentially be losing money doing this.

15. greenplankton

greenplanktonMember

Threads:
    Are there sites that you guys know of which doesn't require a Google Adsense account?

16. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Went to the site. Looked around. Liked what I saw. Signed up already. Now waiting for approval. Hope the OP gets something from the referral link. Thanks for the info.

17. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    My question for people who have been approved. Actually 2 questions.

1. You have to answer 50 questions before you are approved to earn. Does that mean answer 50 or you have to have 50 selcted??
    2. Do you only earn for questions that your answer is selected.

18. masteraljon

masteraljonMember

Threads:
    thanks, gonna try this later, still waiting for my google adsense account to approved.

19. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Help!!!

It has been more than 24 hours since I registered and I still haven't heard from them. How long will it be before I know my fate one way or another?

20. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This looks like an interesting site to make a little extra cash. I am going to wait for more feedback on this thread before joining. I'm especially looking for feedback on MakingCents questions.