Make money off your iPhone!

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by AliDee • May 3, 2012.

1. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    You can transfer money you earn to Paypal or redeem other prizes!

-Go to the App Store
    -Type in: "App Trailers"
    -(Should have a Movie Reel icon)
    -Download
    -Watch a few seconds of videos
    -Earn points
    -???
    -Profit

**To automatically earn more points, where it says "Bonus Code" type in drif7n**

2. thewebmiss

thewebmissNew Member

Threads:
    This is also called AppRedeem, right? I have been using it for months but in my recent redemption, I did not receive the Paypal cash which is supposed to be automatically sent into my account. I have used my iPad. Have you experienced this too? I already have contacted them but they did not respond to my email. I am starting to think that they only process selective payments.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    If it's AppRedeem, I've tried it in my Android phone, and it was pretty bad. It was so buggy and tasks paid off quite poorly. If it's not, do you know if it's available for Android?

4. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds so freaking cool. I am trying to get to the app store right now!

Edit:
    Its finally installing after I tried 2 different times to enter my password.
    I can never remember that thing...all those special characters! This is why I never
    download apps, because it ends up being a real hassle. Thankfully I remembered my password
    this time.

#4May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
  5. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I'm always looking for ways to earn from my phone so I installed it and will give it a try. I have about 3 or 4 other apps that help me earn while I"m out and about too!

6. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    I believe AppRedeem is different to App Trailers. I've already cashed out over $5 using it and straight into PayPal aswell. I did have troubles at first but it worked for me.

7. TylerC94

TylerC94New Member

Threads:
    Awesome thanks. It's not much but it adds up!

8. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Well I've enjoyed the app and have made $3 already but it's telling me I can't cashout because it tells me that my paypal isn't verified. Except that it is. I've sent/received money to that paypal account hundreds of times and I am looking at it and it tells me it's verified. Anyone have any ideas?

9. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Hey ali did you get the credit for your referral? I used the code so I hope you got credit.

10. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    If this is different with AppRedeem, I might give this a try as well..

will definitely download it later on. I hope it will work on my iphone. Thanks for sharing anyway!

11. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up, will try this later. I'm not having my hopes up too high though, its sometimes a hassle uploading apps.
    I hope this works.

12. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I am wondering on average how long does it take to actually get to the $5 mark. If takes a month then well thats too long for me. lol

13. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    It's available for Android, but I didn't see any tasks available. I deleted it from my phone and I think it's a scam. I don't know anyone that has been paid from their program. I've read reviews and they all say when you reach payout your account gets closer, or they just don't send you your money. I would stay away from this place.

14. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds like a scam, although I could be wrong. Either way I'm going to have to take a pass.

15. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Yeah, I am not so sure about the safety of this process. I will head over and take a look though. If you do want to earn a bit with your phone and you happen to love music (you should love and not merely like, otherwise will be tedious)....you can download the app for slicethepie.com...and you can rate music for money. It is not much but if you are sitting bored and you have nothing to do?

16. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    I personally think this is a waste of time. I had it installed for about 2 hours and made next to nothing and don't have near enough to cash out. It is not worth it.

17. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know slicethepie had an app. Sounds perfect, another good way to earn when I'm out and about!

18. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard about this before and found out information about the company having financial issues before. So I would be leery of this appredeem program.

19. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    Well I wish I had an Iphone! I've read of a few apps you can earn money from but I bet there's some kind of catch. You will either have to see a bunch of ads before you earn anything or the amount you earn will be so little it's just not worth it.

20. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Im having an issue with this - it wont download fully. Do I need a specific version of iOS to make this function?