Making Your Own Bird Feeders

Discussion in Home & Garden started by cocolgooh • Jul 17, 2016.

1. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I've been making bird feeders for my garden lately and decided that I'd try to reuse some things I had already to make those bird feeders. I made some bird feeders out of plastic bottles, and I'm hoping to make another bird feeder I can put seeds in the bottom of out of a larger bottle I have too. I've been trying to thin of other things I can reuse to make bird feeders out of though. Does anyone have any ideas?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I saw this somewhere and think it's an easy way to make a bird feeder. You get a tea cup and some that will hold the tea cup and saucer together. Now attach the tea cup to the saucer sideways. Depending on where you place it, it will look like whatever was in the cup spilled out and this could attract birds.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A long time ago I saw an ad for making plastic soda bottle bird feeders. All the attachments came and I made bird feeders and hung them outside my apt. Birds loved it!

large_34611.
    (image is from

)

Birds love the seeds that I put into the bird feeder. I saw this kind of bird feeder at both amzon and ebay. It was very easy to put together too.