Man pays for a semester in college through mail in rebates.

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by cheesecake • Sep 19, 2012.

1. cheesecake

cheesecakeMember

Threads:

I saw this article a while back and thought it was very interesting. I've rarely been able to get a product free with a mail in rebate so I really don't know how he does it. Still, It's awesome to know that you can actually make money with couponing. Thoughts?

2. jaimie_lorraine

jaimie_lorraineMember

Threads:
    For the articule it is very possible to do, but like yourself I wouldn't know where to start in order to get a deal. I would love to know more about this and try couponing. I have heard of so many people that cut coupons and safe a ton of money. I always think about doing it but the coupons that I find in the local newspaper never seem to be something that I want/need. I wish I knew where to go to find more reasonable coupons! If anyone knows please share!

3. niceness8000

niceness8000Active Member

Threads:
    The trick to making money is imagination. I doubt that people would have believed this guy could do this because it's never been done before. You can do anything you want if you have the imagination, persistence, and the ability to ignore a world full of doubters.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    According to the article, he still owed $1K, but that's quite an impressive feat. Just as interesting is that he has been paying his phone bill with rebate checks too. I always request my rebates, but never accumulate that much in rebates.