Man Urinates On Cereal At Kellogg’s Warehouse Plant

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Deeishere • Mar 14, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I’m sure some of you saw this article recently about this man urinating on cereal at the Kellogg’s warehouse plant. I am leaving a link to the article from CNN. The sad thing is this happened back in 2014, so those of us who buy cereal would not have known about it. How can someone be so disgusting and cruel is beyond me. One article stated that there was a dispute between the employees and the employer. So this man's anger caused innocent people to be punished. It makes me want to just make all my food myself, if that was possible. Who can you really trust?

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is just one man.. unfortunately, this is extremely common and we won't find out about even a fraction of it. So many "bonus ingredients" are added to our factory foods, it's revolting. But then.. most people are aware that behind closed doors, the animals they eat are living in filth, disease and worse, but yet still put them on their plates.. it's all the same to me. I don't contribute to either industry if I can help it.

3. venusflytrap

venusflytrapMember

Threads:
    I wonder how often it happens that exploited and deeply disgruntled employees sabotage food. I certainly have come across it more than once. At one time I worked in a restaurant that employed a waiter who used to spit into the drinks of the customers that he didn't like. Unfortunately, the situation had an extra dimension to it when it turned out that he was HIV positive. Sadly, this guy was not fired until the worker's union got involved. It's outrageous.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is sad and a concern that people are willing to spoil things that innocent people have to consume just because they are angry at another person. I remember when people where afraid to take pain relief pills because some person had put a very harmful drug in the bottles and people were dying if they wanted to get rid of a pain or tooth ache.

5. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I heard about this and I am very upset about it. Has Kellogg's issued a statement about this? It is very upsetting to hear this type of information about your favorite brands. I am ready to switch to Malt o Meal.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    That's terrible. I hope they are able to track everything down and make a proper investigation to at least figure out what happened and to try not to let it happen again. It's not just with packaged goods too, as I've heard that the inspector standards for restaurants also permit a certain amount of rodent droppings and I'm sure many Of us would agree that the number should be zero. It makes me extremely paranoid but I know I can't help it as I will eventually have to buy packaged food or eat at restaurants one way or another.