Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker

Discussion in Product Reviews started by aw1219 • Apr 9, 2012.

1. aw1219

aw1219New Member

Threads:
    I love this machine because you can make the best frozen drinks and slushes or even smoothies. It only takes a few short minutes to make an entire jar full of drinks to serve to guests at a party or share with your family. You could also freeze the rest for later. You put the ice in one compartment and the ingredients for the drink in the other compartment and you will finish will a delicious drink every time. It is one of the best machines that I have in my household.

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Does this only work for smoothies and slushies? Isn't in a little pricey just for a one use item? I assume this works better than a blender. In your opinion is it worth the buy

3. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Seems like a waste of an appliance to me. I use my blender and it works great for slushies, smoothies, ice drinks, and more. Companies just want to make a quick buck by making us feel like we need yet another appliance to do something that can already be done (and also used for much more)

4. Nanatracyann

NanatracyannNew Member

Threads:
    Well I want to go out and purchase one of these for this weekend! Now that summer is right around the corner, a delicious cold beverage is always a must during a hot summer day here in Wisconsin. Thank you for sharing!

5. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I use my blender too! How is it different? Does it come with flavors to use? Or maybe it gives a different texture to the ice? I've always wanted an ice machine that makes those little crumbly pieces of ice that are good for chewing on. lol

6. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    You definately have me interested in one of those. I don't feel my blender can give my frozen drinks the smoothie texture. I definately will have to invest in one of these because I think it is something my family could use on a regular basis. Thanks for the tip!

7. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    So I bought myself one of these machines last night as gift to myself. I tried it out with a cheap drink which was the strawberry daiquiri (virgin right now of course), the taste was fantastic!

8. Andrea4

Andrea4Member

Threads:
    This sounds like a dangerous machine to have in my house, I love margaritas!!! LOL It's great that you can make smoothies too, so it's useful for all ages really. A nice cold drink sounds good at the end of a hot day. And it's way cheaper to do that at home.