Marvel Or Dc - Movies?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by 003 • May 2, 2015.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would honestly say that it's the DC for me. There are a lot of Marvel-based movies, and not all of them are really good. Well, in terms of effects, yes really good, but the plot, DC has got more, I'm talking about the Dark Knight. This trilogy alone is enough to make me prefer a DC film.

2. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I really love The Dark Knight movies as well, but I'll have to go with Marvel on this one. I can't name one DC movie, aside from the Dark Knight ones that is genuinely good. Marvel, on the other hand has quite a few amazing movies. They have some duds for sure, but the overall quality is amazing. The Daredevil series has also become my favorite superhero show.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not a huge fan of either comics even though I grew up watching animated shows based on Marvel and DC comic heroes. X-Men (both the original one and the Evolution series), Batman and Spiderman were some of my favorites but I wasn't as addicted to them as I was addicted to characters in Japanese animations. In films, they're pretty much the same to me. All the producers and movie crew did their best to produce quality live action renditions so I wouldn't discredit their efforts.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I love the Dark Knight as well, but I am also a fan of Marvel comics and movies. I prefer both of them, actually.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Come to think of it, I never bothered to research if I was watching a Marvel or DC movie. All I know is that they are superhero-themed. I like X-Men movies with the exception of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Spiderman, Batman, Fantastic 4, etc. I would love to watch more of those kind of movies given the time.

6. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Both. I like both comic book universes, so I watch movies from both. Marvel seems to be leading the cinematic universe only because they have started earlier. Also, from the moment they started the MCU, all the movies have been linked together. Though DC started with all the classic Superman films, they are not connected to the recent ones. Then, there's the disaster Green Lantern movie with Ryan Reynolds. Though I didn't like Man of Steel much, I am still anticipating Dawn of Justice.

7. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    Oh I love the dark knight and I can agree there are a lot of marvel movies and most of them really are not too good. The dark knight was really good and there was a new super man movie I don't think that it is the one that was release recently but that was one that was really good. So I think that I would have to go with DC on this one.