Mascara suggestions

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • Oct 20, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I really want to buy mascara. I used to have them, but I don't anymore because they dry up easily. Can you give me suggestions as to which brand are the best? it would be so much better if they can be bought online! Thanks a lot! :D

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I t depends on what you like thickening or lengthening. I like L'oreal mascaras as they use the same brushes as Lancome as they are owned by the same company and Maybelline as they have a good selection. The important thing is about the curling for me and the brush so it's applied finely and without clumps.

3. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I've tried dozens of mascaras through the years and I've encountered different problems with them all. I try to stick to brands that I know, not because they are familiar, but because they don't let me down.

My favorite is the Maybelline Great Lengths Mascara. I usually buy the brown black version. I tend to stay away from waterproof mascara because it can be very hard to get off. It usually runs from $4.99-$6.99 at most stores.

I would also suggest Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. They have come out with several different version and I've liked all that I have tried. I've never noticed the brush drying out. I always make sure to wipe my mascara wands every 3-5 uses. It helps to keep the wand clean and removes bacteria.

Both of the items that I suggested can be bought at any online retailer. I would at Amazon.com because sometimes they have a lower price.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well the thing about mascaras is that you rarely see the difference between a highend mascara brand and a middle class brand. It all depends on how you apply it and price is of little consequence. My favorite mascaras, however, are those offered by Maybelline and Nichido. Black is always better than colorless, in my opinion. It makes your eyelashes look fuller. The colorless mascara gives your lashes that extra sheen, on one hand. You can also try In2it's mascara but it's a little pricey.