McDonalds Fish Bites

Discussion in Food & Drink started by APluckeyduck • Apr 12, 2013.

1. APluckeyduck

APluckeyduckMember

Threads:
    I tried the new McDonald's fish bites and unfortunately McDonald's missed the mark on this one. I found them to be rather bland and a bite mushy. Nothing like the White Castle fish nibblers, which are quite tasty. I won't buy them again.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have been seeing advertisements about these and was curious. I have never been a big fan of their filet o fish sandwich, so I didn't have high hopes for them. I've never had the White Castle ones either, but I'm glad to hear they taste decent.

3. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    The first couple of times I had them I liked them, but then the remaining times I didn't care for them much either. I wish they wouldn't have seasoned them so much, and instead made them more like the breaded fish in their fish sandwiches - which I love. Also, I don't think the employees are cooking them properly and/or are leaving them sitting out under a heat lamp for long periods of time.

4. APluckeyduck

APluckeyduckMember

Threads:
    You may have a point about how the employees are cooking them. Mine were crispy when I bit into it, but the fish was mushy. I really didn't like the texture and I didn't taste much seasoning, but maybe because they seemed a bit undercooked. I tasted the flour more than the fish. Either way, not a repeat buy for me.