Meal Planning Subscription

Discussion in Food & Drink started by ReadWriteLearnLove • Mar 6, 2015.

1. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried one of those website subscriptions that sends you weekly meal plans (with recipes) based on the grocery store sales?

I tried one several years ago, I think it was EZ Meals. The meals were good, but I am not sure I really saved that much money using it. My husband and I have talked about trying another one to see if it would really save us money on groceries if we really committed to it. There's another one we've seen that is supposed to be based on the whole $5 meal idea.

Just wondering if anyone has tried this and had any success, or any opinions at all? My brain just cannot sit down and scour the weekly store flyers to plan the best meals, so we end up eating the same things over and over.

2. Sunshine

SunshineActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of that, but it sounds interesting. It also sounds like a lot work though. But I think I'm just not good at following other's directions, because it would irritate me to have to follow someone's list at the grocery store, then follow their recipe too. But if I was more busy it might take some burden off me to think up new meals each day. And if it really would save me money I would try it out.