Medieval Times?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by scottyxx • Apr 8, 2013.

1. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I recently moved to Canada from the UK, so I have never been to anything like Medieval times before. I saw an ad about it and now I am curious and tempted to go.

Has anyone been before?

Does anyone have any recommendation of times to go / how to get cheaper tickets?

Should I go?

What should I expect?

Is it worth the money?

2. gloria7819

gloria7819New Member

Threads:
    I can't speak for Canada, but we have a medieval times here in the US. I don't know about cheaper tickets, but I can tell you that the one here in the US is super fun with jousting, horses and all sorts of medieval atmosphere and entertainment while enjoying an authentic medieval food selection! It's a ton of fun! I'd recommend it if you have the money!:p

3. Barker88

Barker88New Member

Threads:
    My kids love it. They are 7-12 yrs old. I never got a deal on it. Always paid full price.

4. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Well, I don't have kids, but I guess I am still a kid, and my boyfriend sure is. I am 26. I just think it sounds like a one time thing, you can go, and then you can say you have been. Right now they are offering $20 off the ticket price, taking it down to around $3 bucks + tax + processing, ended up at about $53, which I think is a good price for dinner and show!

5. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    Oh my goodness, Yes go to it! I took my kids a few different times and it was so much fun. We will go again this summer as well. They had a whole castle like setting and people in costumes from the time period walking around and acting the part. It was like falling into a whole different world. They even had a court jester running around. They had jugglers too. Ofcoarse they had jousting which was just amazing. My kids and I were on the edge of our seats when we were watching it. They also had actors pretending to have a sword fight. Ad they had a sword swallower. But I could not handle watching that. But I would absolutely recomend that you go, you will have a great time.