Medjool Dates Are Nth Degree Delicious

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by DukeMadThane • May 6, 2015.

1. DukeMadThane

DukeMadThaneMember

Threads:
    My parents went in a trip to Israel and brought back Medjool dates and I fell head-over-Heels in love with them. I wasn't sure where I could buy them. My first thought was to try the Fresh Market, but I happened to drive by Whole Foods first and found them there. They are a little pricey at $7.99 a pound (and 60 calories a piece), but I think they are worth it.

2. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I love Medjool dates. I don't normally care for dates, but those are like eating chocolate. They are readily available where I live. When in season, I can easily find them at my local Albertson's. I think the calories go hand in hand with the rich sugary taste. If you have any Middle Eastern shops in your area, then you will probably find them to be cheaper there as well.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love medjool dates! Luckily I have a good relationship with calories, so I don't mind that aspect ;) They are my fave of the dates, but I'm in Canada, so obviously they have a bit of a trip to get to me and they're quite expensive. I wish I could experience super fresh, untouched dates.. they'd probably be amazing!