Member Cards

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Sunflogun • Oct 15, 2015.

1. Sunflogun

SunflogunActive Member

Threads:
    I am a member from a club and now they created a card that makes the value I pay monthly to be cheaper. I think this is a great idea they had because this will bring more people in. Do your clubs have these offers as well?

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like member cards for you get all kinds of perks with it. Safeway.com has a member card and sometimes at their sites, free to join you get extras on site coupons like $3 off when you spend $20! Some clubs I belong to have extra perks just because you're a member! Love discounts and freebies that come along with being a member!

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know if this falls in this category - my membership is the card for an airline where we get points when we travel using that airline. Aside from the points, I also get notifications when there are promos which they offer in one day only. This year, we had purchased 3 promo tickets via that membership notification and the discount was more than 50%. A great buy.

4. Sunflogun

SunflogunActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard about safeway and to be honest I think it's pretty great that we can shop what we want and get discounts with it. As for airline companies, I just wish I could travel more to get more points and discounts.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, high end gyms like Gold's Gym have those membership cards. But common and cheaper gyms charge per visit, like $1+ and you can exercise there for as long as you want.

6. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Membership cards are totally worth if you figure out how much you are going to actually use it. If I have to pay for this extra member card then I won't and I'll decline it. If the perks are free then sign me up!

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Curves had that when I went there for the circuits. However, I don't really think it benefits me all that much, just because I don't usually go to the places they partner with, and I wouldn't like to go out of my way to go somewhere like that, or use something with a discount, I would rather just go wherever I want.