Men ...How often do you cut your hair?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Bloomatic • Jul 29, 2012.

1. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I have the hair a little long, and it's time to go to the hairdresser. I wonder how often you, men of The House, cut your hair. This question is only for the men of the house, but women can answered by her husband or partner.

-Do they prefer a haircut at home or go to the hairdresser?
    -What's the maximum you're willing to pay for a haircut?
    -How often cut their hair?

Are simple questions, but I would like to know about your "hair routine".

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I always go to the hairdresser, pay about 10 USD for it (it's $40 in our currency, which approximately equals 10 USD), and go every 3-4 months. I don't usually wear my hair that short.

3. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I cut my husband's hair about every 4-5 weeks. I'd actually like his hair cut a little shorter with the clippers, but he doesn't like so much of his scalp showing. I think the shorter cut makes him look younger and thinner.

4. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    If I go out to get my hair cut then it costs me around £10 to get mine done. But I usually trim my own hair on a number 1 with my own hair shavers to save on money. When it gets cold out I like to grow it longer so don't get it cut that often.

5. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to keep my hair short, but I cannot afford to. Twelve or thirteen years ago men could get a good haircut for eleven dollars. The cheapest I see men's haircuts priced today is seventeen dollars. That is why when I get my hair cut, I have it cut very short.

6. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I cut my own hair about once every 3 months. I had a couple of bad haircuts in the past, so I don't trust anyone with my hair. It's better that I cut it myself, so if I mess up I can only blame me. There are people I know who go get their hair cut every week, which it can get pretty expensive. If you don't want to deal with cutting your hair you can go bald. That way you don't have to worry about styling it in the morning.

7. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Me too - my husband hasn't been to a barber in more than 20 years. He's bald on top, but it grows very quickly around the sides. I do it with the hair clippers and the number 1 cutter every 3 - 4 weeks. It's very warm here at the moment, which seems to encourage growth.

8. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    About once every 3 months or so, depends if i feel like using it long or not, i sometimes mix it up a bit. I actually go to a female stylist...it costs a little more but the service is better. After a few times of saying "short on the sides and a little longer up top," she knows what I mean when I say "the usual." The first few times she kept asking me if I wanted it shorter on the sides or shorter up top. But after several visits to her little shop (most of her customers are actually old women who are very picky) she knows what I want even before I sit down.

9. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I get my hair cut every 2-3 months. Sometimes if it grows pretty fast, it'll be every month. I usually pay no more than 15 USD for my usual cuts.

Speaking of haircuts, I'm actually going to the hairdresser tomorrow for a trim!

10. dhintaka

dhintakaMember

Threads:
    I have seen my friend going for a haircut once in every two months. This is also because his hair growth is little slow. Yes! He always prefers going to a salon for the haircut. He usually pays $5. I guess he is lucky .

11. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    Once every three months probably?
    I don't really have a pattern as to when I get to have a hair cut. If it feels like I don't like my hair, I visit a barbershop then. I sometimes realize I got a long hair and so I visit to get my hair cut.